© Copyright 2017 Illinois Massage & Bodywork's Inc.. All rights reserved.
- Tranquil Environment: Our goal is to maintain a quiet, relaxing and tranquil environment to serve you and make your experience one to remember. If we can accomodate you in anyway, please do not hesitate to ask. We ask that you please silence your cell phone while visiting our location so we may ensure the comfort and peace for all of our clients. We do understand emergancys arise once in treatment and will gladly accomodate the situation. Thank you for understanding we hope that you enjoy your experience here.
- Gratuities: Gratuities are not included & solely to your discretion. For your convenience an envelope will be given to you at the end of your session. Standard consideration is 20% of each service received.
- Age Restrictions: Our services typically are for young adults and older however parental or guardian consent will be required for clients under 18 years of age.
- Medical Conditions: It is an essential requirement to fill out our medical history form and inform us of any conditions that may limit the ability a specific treatment. This includes being under a physicians care, pregnancy, recent injuries or previous surgeries, high blood pressure, allergies or recently prescribed medications.
- Our Practice: Our location is structurally connected to Millennium Pain Center as its a shared office suite. However, we are an independant and seperate entity.
- Schedule /Cancelation Policy: We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. If you need to change your appointment we ask that a 24 hour notice is given. If you arrive late your appointment will continue as scheduled less the time missed so we may accomodate our other scheduled clients.
- No Show Policy: If client continues to disregard the importance of our policy we will reserve only with a credit card and if a client is a no show we will charge a fee not greater than the amount of service scheduled on that day.